Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Pics

Finally - - here he is, the little blue monster:
Not liking his costume much...


Wow - SO much candy!!


Some of the neighborhood kids with Jacob on our porch.

More neighborhood kids (minus a few that were refusing to be in the picture).




The other neighbors had a cool inflatable Halloween globe - Jacob LOVED it.


..and they also had this inflatable Haunted House - complete with a strobe light and screaming sounds. Jacob does not let go of his pumpkin full of candy the entire night.


Hittin' the streets w/ the boys.


"I'll push my own buggy now..." This was Jacob's mode of transportation for the evening.



In front of a neighbor's really cool decorations.


The best picture of the night - - if only I had used the flash!! :(



Kickin' back with all that candy, with Finn, Ethan (in the back), and Flat Stanley.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love Jacob's costume. He looks so cute.
Sabra