Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day Comfort Food

What else do you do when an election isn't quite going your way? You order pizza!! This was a first for Jacob and me. I haven't had pizza delivered since I was preg-o (and the sauce gave me 8 hours worth of heartburn).
Wonder what our comfort food will be for the next four years? Our pizza money will get eaten up by taxes starting in January.
Jacob got to sit at the table like a big boy for this one, and he was very happy about that! But there was no time to smile for pictures - this boy was chowing. I kept asking him, "Jacob, is your pizza good?" and he would vehemently shake his head 'no' and say "Uh-uh, uh-uh..." (the answer to every question is 'no'...). I tried to get a video of it, but of course you know what happens when you turn on the video camera....nothing. Oh well. Here he is eating his pizza: (Mom: click the arrow to start the video ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, he looks so grown up sitting there!! It seems like Pizza is a winner with Jacob.
Please give him a smooch for me.
Love to you both,
Sabra