Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Purpose of Random Things

Jacob loves to get out a bag or box of things and play with the contents... and now that he is tall enough to reach the top of my bathroom countertop, he gets my toiletries bag down and dumps it to see what kinds of goodies are in there. He knows the purpose of most things - lip balm goes on your mouth (or on his tongue), and sunscreen goes on your skin (he often pretends to put sunscreen on me). He will even pull a baby wipe out of the container when I'm changing him, and he will wipe himself 'down there' - it makes me laugh every time!

Earlier this morning he got my toiletries bag, sat down on the floor and started pulling things out. He pulled out my deodorant, took the lid off, wiped his 'hiney' with the deodorant, put the lid back on and dropped it back down into the bag. I thought I would die laughing.... Now that's one 'purpose' that I didn't know about. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute story! Little Jacob must be paying close attention to you. He is smart, just like his Mom!
Sabra

Kelley said...

Hi Suzanne, We miss you guys! I cant believe how big Jacob is getting! We are going to Marshalls homecoming this year. Will you guys be there? Kelley