This picture was taken a few weeks ago. He's learning to use his own spoon (or mine) - he snatched the fork that I was stirring his food with in this pic. I let him use the spoon all by himself for this particular meal, and you can see how much he enjoyed it!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Sweet 16!
Today is Jacob's "Sweet 16" -- sixteen months, that is! He is still my little tiny baby at times....and other times he is my defiant toddler who has his own ideas on how things should go (and lets me know, in no uncertain terms, if he is not pleased). Yesterday I took his bowl of pasta to re-warm it in the microwave for a few seconds -- and I explained to him what I was doing -- but he got SO MAD that I took his bowl that he threw his spoon across the room and swatted his water bottle off the tray, then screamed and looked at me with this "you-took-my-food!!" look on his face. W-o-w...it was quite the display. I couldn't help but laugh (as I held my ears to prevent any further hearing loss :)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how time is flying by!! I LOVVVE the new pictures especially the one at the header. He is one handsome dude with one fiery personality! How fun. Come visit us soon in San Diego. We would love to have you stay the night or even the weekend!
Post a Comment