Sunday, February 24, 2008

Say Ahhh!!

We have this new game that Jacob & I play...it's called 'Say Ahh'. This little scrounger will find any random thing to put in his mouth (usually paper), and all I see is something going in, or else I see his mouth chewing, when he's obviously not supposed to be eating anything. It has proven nearly impossible to pry his little teeth apart to see what he's put in his mouth, so our new game is much more fun. I open my mouth wide and go "Ahhh!!!" and he thinks this is so funny, that he does it too. Lo and behold there is a chunk of paper in his mouth that I can easily grab. Jacob thinks this new game of showing Mommy what's in your mouth is so fun, that he plays it all the time, including when he's eating Cheerios. He was being especially silly yesterday morning... :)



No comments: