Remnants: "I'm so full I have to drink sideways...."
Monday, January 7, 2008
Catch-up Pictures
Ok, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. It's been a whole month since I've uploaded pictures from my camera...thanks to the fact that I left the cord at home in CA, so I had to borrow Mom's neighbor's cord, which thankfully works! So I want to back up a little, to Thanksgiving, because these pictures are just too funny not to share...
The Thanksgiving Feast: Jacob's plate full of turkey and trimmings is ready to be devoured. (By the way, this was his first ever plate of 'table' food...and he loved, and ate, every bite.)
Admiring Grandma looks on as Jacob hams it up for the camera. Judging by the smile on his face, being so full must have agreed with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment