Welcome to Jacob's web page! We hope you enjoy seeing Jacob grow, almost as much as I enjoy documenting it with these pictures.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Welcome to Jacob's 1st blog!
Today I have to dedicate this to my dear Aunt Red. Today would have been her 82nd birthday....we lost her on Thanksgiving morning. We miss you Aunt Red! And we love you very much.
Your blog looks great! I love all the fall colors. Boy do I miss those beautiful maple trees. Jacob has gotten so big! He is such a cutie. Have a great time in WV
3 comments:
Your blog looks great! I love all the fall colors. Boy do I miss those beautiful maple trees. Jacob has gotten so big! He is such a cutie. Have a great time in WV
Suz: How cute you both look! Thanks for creating this site so that we can keep up with the two of you.
Look at those muscles...Jacob is a regular little Ca. surfer dude now.
We're all so proud of you!
Fronny Hugs and Kisses!!!
Post a Comment